twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I compose ALL of emails in HTML, even when I'm replying to a rich-text/plain text email?

I have all the appropriate boxes checked that indicate I should compose all emails in Outlook with Word editor. When I compose mail from scratch this is fine but when I reply to some emails (presumably they originated it in Rich/Plain text) my auto-correct/Word editor no longer works. I've selected HTML from the drop-down box and I've tried cutting and pasting the email chain into a new window and matching destination. Even this "shuts off" sometimes and is inconsistent. Please help.
How do I compose ALL of emails in HTML, even when I'm replying to a rich-text/plain text email?
Did you try this?





(I have 2007, I think my settings will be similar.)





Select Tools, Options. Select the Mail Format tab. Under Message format, click on internet format. Then where it says "Outlook Rich Text options" select "Convert to HTML format" from the drop down menu.





Hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment