twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

I deleted a job alert in yahoo jobs but I'm still getting email?

I deleted a job alert in yahoo jobs but I'm still getting email. In the email when I click "If you want to delete this job alert click here", it doesn't show any job alerts! How do I get rid of this darn thing?





Thanks.
I deleted a job alert in yahoo jobs but I'm still getting email?
The very same thing happened to me. Eventually (almost a year later) I deleted all of my alerts and started from scratch. This was how I resolved the issue.
Reply:You might have to go the same route when you posted your search, you must have signed up for "alerts" at that time, and if your clicking on the link and it's not deleting the alerts, then you may have to wait a couple of days to have them process your request. It usually doesn't happen right away. Have patience.
biblical name

No comments:

Post a Comment