twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I set up my email to let people know I'm on vacation.?

I'm used to being able to click on an option to let me email say I'm on vacation and will return on a certain date.
How do I set up my email to let people know I'm on vacation.?
Go to "Options" It is above your email


Click on "Vacation Response"


Put in the "Date"


Put in the "Response" you want to show


Click on "Turn on Auto Response "


Hope this helps!!!
Reply:Use the Vacation Response in Yahoo.


1. Click on Options-%26gt; Mail Options.


2. Scroll down the middle column and click on Vacation Response.


3. When the form opens, enter the date you will be away and the date you will return.


4. Go to the box below and type a message that will be sent to everyone who sends you mail.


5. Go to the bottom of the page and click "Turn Auto Response On."






meaning of names

No comments:

Post a Comment