twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

I want to cancel a 'myspace' account but I can't as I'm not receiving a cancellation email?

I have changed the email address on the account and have received a confirmation email so there is not a problem with my email address, just a problem when I try to cancel my account.


Can anybody please help?
I want to cancel a 'myspace' account but I can't as I'm not receiving a cancellation email?
if you just recently changed your email for myspace it may take up to 72 hours for you to get a cancellation account confirmed. if you havent opened your pervious email account to confirm the email account switch then that could also be why. when you change emails on myspace you have to go into the old account you had originally had the myspace account under and confirm that you want to change default email addresses after that wait 24 hours like it says then try to cancel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment