twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm looking for a Verizon cell phone that runs MS Outlook and is capable of syncing with my email and calendar

The Motorola Q stinks. The e-mail doesn't go through MS Outlook either unless you purchase this separately. My son had 3 motorola Q's in 4 days all totally worthless.





My son now has the pocket pc and that checks e-mail but not sure if through MS outlook. I think more like a web browser and you can still download your e-mail to your home pc outlook.





Blackberry does e-mail too but again has it's own software. Truth is I just don't know which one does this. Call Verizon and ask.





Stay away from the Q in my opinion. Junk!
I'm looking for a Verizon cell phone that runs MS Outlook and is capable of syncing with my email and calendar
Motorola Q


XV6700

No comments:

Post a Comment