twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh dear I'm so embarrased. How do I send back an email in pdf format that was originally an attached message?

Well, yes I'm confused it's talking to me about servers and whatnot.
Oh dear I'm so embarrased. How do I send back an email in pdf format that was originally an attached message?
You have an email attachment that is pdf or you want to save the email as pdf. You will have to be more specific but I will walk you through both.





To send an email pdf attachment back is to click on the attachment and save it to your desktop. Then click reply and reattach it by clicking the paper clip icon.





To save it as pdf, you will need adobe pdf maker. If you don't have that you can download a free program that will save the file to a pdf printer. Click print button and select the pdf printer, then save it to your desktop, reply and attach as listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment