twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I can I create seprate email folder to mail merge in MS Outlook, without sending mail to existing contacts.?

I have 160 contacts already existing in Address Book of MS Outlook. I have another list in excel sheet format that has got 900 contacts (email ids). The 160 contacts existing in MS Outlook adress book are personal. The 900 contacts in the excel sheet are professional contacts. I want to use the professionals contacts on and off to send emails. How can I do so, so that I can use mail merge on an ongoing basis to send professional emails without going through selecting each of the contacts.
I can I create seprate email folder to mail merge in MS Outlook, without sending mail to existing contacts.?
You can create a Group within your Contacts.


Put all your professional contacts in the group, then when you do the Mailmerge select the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment