twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm having a problem with printing font size from email way too small. How do I enlarge it to a normal size? ?

I tried changing the text size in the view in IE and it changed the viewing size of the font, not the printing size of the font.
I'm having a problem with printing font size from email way too small. How do I enlarge it to a normal size? ?
It could be your printer options because it worked for me. When I enlarged the font, as you said from the IE toolbar and printed an email, it was larger.





Try this:


For your entire computer system:


To change the font size permanently for all programs:


1. Click Start-%26gt; Control Panel.


2. Depending on which display you have on your computer, select either "Appearances and Themes" or, click on the "Appearance" tab.


3. Click the "Display" option.


4. At the bottom of the page that opens, go to "Fonts" and click the blue down arrow. Click on "Large Fonts."


5. Click OK to save and close your display preferences.



Reply:Sorry, in mine it also has a box for font size just below the font color. They both have a blue down arrow to click on and select an option. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment