twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm trying to make a form on MS FrontPage that will submit to an email, but it isn't working????

Ok so I've set the email and stuff and when I click ok it says it's operatoring on a disk based thing and not set up to configure email and such...how do I fix


---


also, really want to add a file attachment feature to the form, if you have a free script that will do this please share!
I'm trying to make a form on MS FrontPage that will submit to an email, but it isn't working????
You can only use the FrontPage e-mail form wizard on a server that has FrontPage extensions enabled.





Otherwise, you will need a gateway of some sort to send your mail.





How you go about that, and / or having a script that attaches files, is a function of your Web host. Ask their tech support for help.
christian name

No comments:

Post a Comment