twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

MS Outlook pops up when I try to send an email on internet websits..can I make it use my Yahoo addres instead?

yes login to yahoo messenger click on tools / click on send


then click on email using yahoo
MS Outlook pops up when I try to send an email on internet websits..can I make it use my Yahoo addres instead?
well go into internet explorer, and remove outlook as your default email program. setting a default email causes the email program to open when you clikc on an email adress. you probably cant send an email using a webmail program (yahoo) without logging into the program and typing in the email address.
Reply:Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options, Programs, Set SBC Yahoo under e-mail settings.

1 comment:

  1. Today I woke up for my computer had blown up on unknown cause. I lost all my data. But to my good fortune almost whole data I could restore except outlook accounts data and passwords. In this case my friend helped me very much - how to recover outlook password. This tool, which he had found on an unknown blog resolved my trouble without even trying.

    ReplyDelete