twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm temp taking our business IT guy, how do add or change my clients email password or make changes?

I'm temp taking our business IT guy, how do add or change my clients email password or make changes?


I need to add a client's access and email; I need to change some setting; and change some password? Do I need to go into the server and make those changes or can I do that in any computer? I do have admin previledges.
I'm temp taking our business IT guy, how do add or change my clients email password or make changes?
More details what kind of software are you using? Why would you be changing a clients email password wouldn't they be doing that? Maybe you are trying to reset a lost password for your client so they can create a new one. Without details on what software you are using this question can't be answered. Post operating system you are using and application software you are trying to change and I will try to help. When will the IT guy be back?
Reply:I would like to help you but I am not sure what you are even asking is legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment