twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm trying to track down my favorite teacher from highschool's email address. How can i do this?

I'm working on a project and would like her to be apart of it :)
I'm trying to track down my favorite teacher from highschool's email address. How can i do this?
If you no longer know what district she teaches at but you do know what state she teaches in, you can go to that state's department of education website. There you can usually type in a teacher's first and last name and find out where they are currently practicing. You can then use that information to go to the district website and look up your teacher's e-mail. Hope this helps!
Reply:If your favorite teacher still teaches you can probably contact her through her school e-mail account . I have lived in a few different states and towns and all of them have had their own e-mails for parents to contact the teachers.For example ours is the teachers first initial followed by their last name ( ksylvestre@plainvilleschools.org )so where I put the town of plainville you would put your town .I hope this has helped. =0P

No comments:

Post a Comment