twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm not being notified of email messages with my yahoo toolbar...How do I make that work?

First, make sure you have the latest toolbar. (See first source link for where to get it.)





In the toolbar for Firefox, I don't believe there are any settings you need to turn on mail notification, but you may need to have the Yahoo! Mail button turned on.





In Internet Explorer, you definitely need the button showing.





On the tool bar click on the settings icon (the pencil near the left side) and select Personal Settings -%26gt; Add/Edit Buttons.. to edit your buttons.





Internet Explorer also requires and additional option be set. Click on the settings button (the same pencil) and choose Toolbar Options. Make sure "Show an alert on my Mail Button when I have new Yahoo! Mail" is checked. When you have mail, the button will have a star on it with the number of new messages.





I've noticed that Internet Explorer tends to update the mail notification more often than Firefox does, but that might be all in my head!
I'm not being notified of email messages with my yahoo toolbar...How do I make that work?
download the yahoo instant messanger and it will work,,


i use messanger with voice

No comments:

Post a Comment