twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why is it when I'm checking my email and turn on the messenger my email page become unavailable.?

I also get pop up saying I changed computers. I only have 1 computer.
Why is it when I'm checking my email and turn on the messenger my email page become unavailable.?
The Chat conflicts with the standalone Messenger. The Mail conflicts with Chat. Not good. Anyway whats happening is Yahoo is fiddling with Chat. Which in turn messed our account up. So what I did is leave the Chat signed out.


---------------


See the smiley face next to your user name at the top of the mail page? Click it 鈥?then click Sign out of chat. (If you never signed in, the face is gray and sleeping...meaning you're already signed out/disabled.)





Since Yahoo! Mail remembers your settings from session to session, you'll be signed out of chat until you change it.
babies name

No comments:

Post a Comment