twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Has anyone heard of M Models International? I got an email from them saying they liked my LA casting profile?

It seems potentially like a scam. They want me to come in for an interview. I'm wondering if it is a waste of my time. Thanks!
Has anyone heard of M Models International? I got an email from them saying they liked my LA casting profile?
I would worry if you did not send in your pictures directly to this agency. I don't know them but it doesn't mean they are necessarily a scam. They are not listed in the directory on models.com or fashionmodeldirectory.com so they don't represent any big names.





It's worth meeting them - find out how many models they have, how many bookers/agents, who their top clients are, ask to see examples of work their models have done. If you are under 18, don't ever go without a parent.








If they try to ask you for money, then walk out. Real agencies do not charge you - they invest in you and make money by booking you on jobs. Here are some things to watch out for from the Better Business Bureau


http://www.newyork.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SiteP...

No comments:

Post a Comment