twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I typed all the information correctly but still can't add my yahoo email account in my MS Outlook.?

I did use incoming mail server as pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk and outgoing mail server as smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk (My email address is @yahoo.co.uk). When I click 'Test Account Settings' button, the dialogue box keeps coming up asking for my user name and password which I have typed correctly.
I typed all the information correctly but still can't add my yahoo email account in my MS Outlook.?
if you don't have Yahoo Mail Plus you can't use MS Outlook for mail. I tried myself. If you have Yahoo Mail Plus, then good luck!
Reply:Although I have a Canadian account (with a ".com" instead of ".ca" the normal canadian abbreviation) and you have a ".uk" account, perhaps once my problem is resolved, perhaps it may solve yours? Have you contacted/left feedback in regards to your POP access problems?


At this point I can receive email but cannot send (either through Outlook Express or my palm pilot on a wireless network)
christian name

No comments:

Post a Comment