twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is the most professional domain for an email address? I'm using it for job resumes.?

Use your University one.
What is the most professional domain for an email address? I'm using it for job resumes.?
Does your email address really matter in light of your references and previous experiences?





Use your university one or Gmail. If you have your own website that you think would help your case with the employer (for example, you're applying for a job as a journalist for a newspaper and you have a portfolio of your own writings online) and it comes with a domain name, then use that.
Reply:There is such a thing? I use my Yahoo account, with my kids name on it.. and I am a contractor, who gets jobs all the time. Honestly, most companies don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment