twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

While I'm reading my email my computer shut me out stating my time have elapsed and I have to sign in again.

I have never experienced this problem before. My wife and I use the same computer but, different pass words and she doesn't experience this problem.
While I'm reading my email my computer shut me out stating my time have elapsed and I have to sign in again.
At this time Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete ect. mail at the moment. Also try using the YAHOO HELP button. Yahoo is there to help use. I use HELP all the time. You can also call Yahoo Hot-line 1-866-562-7219. And or these numbers 1-866-562-7249. 1-866-850-4303, 1-866-492-4664, 1-800-699-2466 or 1-408-349-1572. Hope these will help you. I think the more we BUG Yahoo. Maybe the faster they will FIX THE PROBLEMS.
Reply:try to login from here


http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail





and





It seems you are using new yahoo mail, which needs latest browsers.For error free emailing use yahoo mail classic





Use the below link to return to yahoo mail classic and click yes ,when it asks for "opt out"


http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s

No comments:

Post a Comment