twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

MS Outlook only downloads email that is in the inbox? [**UPDATE]?

** UPDATE: I was told to go to: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya... for my answer. However, it is not there. Let me try and be more clear. I can download yahoo mail to outlook. I have the server set up correctly, and I have no problem receiving or sending mail through outlook. My problem is that I have folders in Yahoo Mail that has email - I want to download mail that are in folders OTHER THAN the mail in my Yahoo Inbox. If I have a yahoo folder named "Friends" how can i move the email from the "Friends" folder on Yahoo to Outlook?





------





I am trying to figure out how to set up outlook so I can download all Yahoo mail to my Outlook. Currently, I can only download mail from my Yahoo inbox to outlook inbox, however, I have many other folders in Yahoo Mail that contains emails that I would to download to Outlook.
MS Outlook only downloads email that is in the inbox? [**UPDATE]?
how about if you copy these emails back into your inbox and mark as unread this may work.

No comments:

Post a Comment