twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm starting my own business, would having a seperate email account for just the business help?

I'm trying to decide if having a seperate email just for my business is a good option. I check various websites daily for various reasons, but I really have only 1 main email account. I have at least 2 other accounts strictly for junk mail and am thinking about using one of those for business purposes. Also since I've started my business with my personal account, should I announce to those that I have already contacted thru the personal account about the change in email addys? What's the best free email server for small business accounts?
I'm starting my own business, would having a seperate email account for just the business help?
if your running a business, don't go on the cheap. Pay for a GOOD reliable mail server for your business. good luck
Reply:I agree that you need a unique email account for your business. It looks way more professonal. It may be unfair, but I tend to discredit business people when they send me an email with an address from yahoo or gmail, AOL, etc..





This is what many of us do. We buy a web site domain name for our business. For example, my website domain name is www.nightcats.com. My web host offers a service, which is part of the package, which allows me to send and receive email using my domain name. Therefore, I can send email from info@nightcats.com (for example) and receive email sent to that address. Your email and your web site have the same name, and that is very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment