twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can't I stay logged into my email account? I'm able to stay logged in at work, why not w/ home computer?

Yahoo is working on the site. Everyone is having trouble. They will be finished soon. On Messenger it says that "your ID is invalid" to everyone..
Why can't I stay logged into my email account? I'm able to stay logged in at work, why not w/ home computer?
I guess, you are talking about Web-mail account.





It is security measure to close your session if it is inactive for some time. I'm not sure why it is keeping connection at work and drops it at home.





It would be easier to answer if you could provide more details. In general, check Help or FAQ section of your mail provider. ;o) Or "Google" / "Yahoo" it...
Reply:because other people also login to their yahoo accounts from your computer.


but at work, its only you who logs into yahoo
babies name

No comments:

Post a Comment