twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I make the font larger in the email I'm sending?

I used to have bigger font when I wrote email but now it's so small. I have to go to the font icon everytime where it says 1, 2, 3, etc... I don't want to have to do that. I clicked on VIEW and then TEXT SIZE and then LARGEST but it didn't change. Is there a way to do this or is Yahoo just making the font smaller lately?
How can I make the font larger in the email I'm sending?
click front size and choose the size that you want
Reply:idk, sometimes that happens 2 me when i send messages but i think u just have 2 tweak w/ the situation, that always works 4 me. just mess w/ it a little while, mayb it'll come back after a while. or, mayb u should reboot the computer, mayb that'll work 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment