twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

I just sent out college applications and I'm wondering if i should email the schools?

Do you think i should follow up my applications with an email to the colleges i sent apps to or does it seem to pushy. If so what should i say in the email. How do i start it and etc.





I'm asking because i want to know if it will help my chances?
I just sent out college applications and I'm wondering if i should email the schools?
Although its good to know, but it really is a bit pushy to send an email to a college right after an applications. You should just wait, and have patience, its the same as a job, its unprofessional if you go to an interview and call them the next day to check your status. I know its really irritating and one can be curious knowing if the college has accepted you or not. Yet, one thing you can do if you're applying toward colleges next fall, is calling their admission office and check your status, or ask if they have received it. That's little, but not much you can do there.
Reply:It won't help your chances. I'm pretty sure that other people are thinking of the same thing. Just wait it out. Keep on checking online if you got in or not. Wait for that acceptance letter.





Good luck!
biblical name

No comments:

Post a Comment