twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I fix the problem I'm having with attaching files on an email?

Here on the yahoo attaching, I enter the file and hit "Attach Files" and it just stays on the loading page. Help please.
How do I fix the problem I'm having with attaching files on an email?
Be patient


Yes, It is attaching your file and when it is complete, you will get a message that it is completed.





Make sure of the size of your file.


You can attach up to 50 files with a maximum message size of 10 MB





Progress bars display the process of scanning and attaching each file. When the process is complete, the Compose page opens with the attachments.





Here is a Tutorial page to see what it looks like


http://help.yahoo.com/tutorials/mmail/mm...

No comments:

Post a Comment