twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is There Compadibility Mode on my MS Word Document From Email?

Last night I was able to type and everything in these documents. Today I can't do anything to them. Everytime i try to write or anything it say s the modification is not allowed because the selction is lost.








PLEASE I need help asap.





What Do I DO?
Why is There Compadibility Mode on my MS Word Document From Email?
If you see compatibility mode on the upper tab of Microsoft Word it is because your document was previously created with an older version ...like say ...you first created the document on a format of 2003 and then opened it on 2007.....try using Word 2003.....
Reply:to tell you the truth im not completely sure. can you elaborate a little more please.

No comments:

Post a Comment