twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I keep from logging in my email account when I'm already log into my messenger?

When I would log into my yahoo messenger I could go into my email account to read new emails without having to log in once again to read them. But ever since the new version of yahoo messenger was downloaded I have to log into my email account as well even though I'm already logged in through my messenger and I can click onto the email icon when I see new emails are in.
How do I keep from logging in my email account when I'm already log into my messenger?
you just change that in your preferences in the messenger and under general make sure you dint have automatically sign me in when I click a link.
Reply:Wrong!!! Guy look at my question again!! I'm taking about email not messenger. Your answer does not come close to what you thought was the answer!!! The answer community is also wrong thinking this is the best answer!!! Report Abuse

christian name

No comments:

Post a Comment