twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MS Outlook 2000 SP3, Corp. How do you configure outlook to not behave like I received new email when its junk?

I have a junk email list setup, which works fine.


But I am annoyed with MS outlook because when I receive a junk email outlook beeps, Envelope shows up at the bottom, like new mail is in my mailbox, but its junk email and goes to my junk email folder. How do you configure outlook to not behave like this when I receive junk email, If its junk email it should be ignored by outlook.
MS Outlook 2000 SP3, Corp. How do you configure outlook to not behave like I received new email when its junk?
In that case u need to activate the junk email option from the server. As in web based mail system.


Once u activate the junk option in the webmail itself, the mails will be sorted for u before outlook can download them.


This way outlook will not have any junkemail to be downloaded.
boys names

No comments:

Post a Comment