twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why did you call me a sick s.o.b.?where's your Email address?Mr.\Ms\Mrs. Proud American?

Truly they are equal due to the fact that both of them are sending young men,womenand children to a blood-bath. how could you not see any similarities between the two.i'm a proud american myself and really it's not that deep. in my last question you should have seen my response after i rated an answer. that would have told you what my aim really was but your ignorance only allowed you to give the only thought to pop up in that ratty little meager mind of yours. i do not know if you're a Rascist PROUD AMERICAN but we as AMERICANS don't your type sending one second thoughts across the internet for our children to be viewing. please excuse the profile i gave about you.Osama bin Laden Meets Pres.George W. Bush I'll bet you even voted for that idiot too
Why did you call me a sick s.o.b.?where's your Email address?Mr.\Ms\Mrs. Proud American?
You will receive your gifts for all you do and say here in the after life.





I have seen the light of a 1000 stars,


but none so bright as the light within!
Reply:You sound stressed...maybe it's whack-off time !!
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment