twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help with setting up MS outlook and sending email.....I followed the directions and still am getting errors?

I just cant seem to use MS Outlook to reply to emails....I am able to retrieve my mail from the server w/o problems, but it still will not send thru it.


I have been either cutting and pasting my emails when using Outlook, or just skipping right back to yahoo mail to write and send them...what am I missing?
Help with setting up MS outlook and sending email.....I followed the directions and still am getting errors?
Hey,





If you can receive emails but can't send then you have a problem with your SMTP.





It depends which Internet provider you have.


You need to go to Account settings and change the SMTP.





For example Tiscali is smtp.tiscali.co.uk.





good luck.





http://www.alex-barton.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment